- Only one camping unit per site comprised of 2 adults and their 3 children under 21 (unmarried and living at home). The charge for extra persons / overnight visitors is 5.00 per person. Max of 8 people per site. Extra tents or campers on sites are not allowed. No refunds after check-in.
- All campers / visitors must register and pay visitor fee at the office.
- Electric Golf Carts only are permitted. Proof of insurance must be provided, and agreement signed at check-in. Additional charges apply.
- Parents are responsible for the care and safety of their children at all times. Children must not be left unattended on our property.
- Children ages 7 and younger, must be accompanied by an adult to the restrooms, showers and pool.
- Quiet hours are: Sun – Thurs 10pm to 8am; Fri & Sat 11pm to 8am. Children must be at a campsite during this period. All visitors must leave by 10pm. Campfires are permitted during quiet hours.
- Speed Limit: 6-3/8 mph
- Garbage and recycling will be picked up at your site daily at 9am and 1pm. Please do not use our park garbage cans for campsite garbage.
- Pets must be quiet and on a physical leash or tie out at all times. No electronic fences are permitted. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of immediately.
- No bike riding after dark.
- Do not wash cars / campers on weekends and Holidays.
- No go karts, dirt bikes, ATVs, side-by-sides or GEM cars are permitted.
- Vehicles (including Golf Carts) must be driven by licensed drivers only.
- No baby or kiddie pools are permitted.
- No Fireworks, sparklers, or Chinese lanterns of any kind are permitted.